Data-driven analytics to support your healthcare decisions
What’s driving your health plan spend? How does it compare nationally? What really works to control your costs?
Our unique analytics system offers a business approach to managing healthcare through continual analysis of risk and chronic disease. We will develop strategic recommendations using interactive health plan modeling calculators. Bailey & Company uses reporting tools that enable us to uncover the driving factors associated with rising health plan costs. We can quickly determine whether cost-containment programs are working for you and whether or not your plan design modifications are paying off.
Providing in-depth claims analytics, the system is designed to improve our clients’ bottom line by focusing on the health of their employees.
- Provide a meaningful analysis of monthly claims experience, complete with graphic illustrations.
- Prepare periodic reports detailing plan utilization.
- Project expected costs to help set employer and employee contributions.
- Evaluate the performance of cost-containment programs and make recommendations based on our findings.
- Integrated wellness and claims data to deliver a detailed analysis designed to improve the health of individuals and measure a wellness program’s return on investment.
- Assist in establishing appropriate claim reserves.
- Prepare an annual report analyzing experience, expenses and plan modifications.
- Evaluate insured and self-funded options.
- Challenge all renewal offers after analyzing rate and contract provisions.
- Audit and verify claim and utilization figures presented in renewal calculations.